- Cookies are small data files that allow the Digital Services to collect and store a range of data on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device.
Improve the Way Our Digital Services Work
Improve the Performance of our Digital Services
Cookies can help us to understand how our Digital Services are being used, for example, by telling us if you receive an error message as you browse.
These Cookies collect data that is mostly aggregated.
Deliver Relevant Online Advertising
We permit third parties to place Cookies on our Digital Services for these purposes and the third parties may also collect information about your online activities over time on other websites and applications. These Cookies may collect information about your online behavior, such as your IP address, the website you arrived from and information about your purchase history or the content of your shopping basket. This means that you may see our advertisements on our Digital Services and on other organizations’ websites. You may also see advertisements for other organizations on our Digital Services.
Measuring the Effectiveness of our Marketing Communications
Cookies can tell us if you have seen a specific advertisement, and how long it has been since you have seen it. This information allows us to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns and control the number of times you are shown an advertisement.
Your Choices When It Comes to Cookies
- You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or another device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies at the All About Cookies and Your Online Choices websites.
- You can also manage your Cookie preferences on our Digital Service by clicking on the “Cookie Settings” button below.
- If you choose to disable Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Digital Service. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, or use any of our products and services that require you to sign in.
- You may also opt-out of interest-based advertising from certain companies by using opt-out tools offered by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and Network Advertising Initiative (NAI).
- Some browsers contain a feature known as “Do Not Track.” Our site is not configured to acknowledge Do Not Track flags at this time. For more information about Do Not Track, please visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- On your mobile device, you may be able to opt out of receiving relevant online advertising by changing the settings in your mobile operating system. Review your device settings or information provided by your device manufacturer to learn how to do so.