CorningWare wanted to reach the Millennial market with a product line that would speak to their lifestyles, values and approaches to cooking, eating and dining. Their research brought eight insights to light that are important for food and beverage industry professionals to keep in mind when developing products and campaigns for the Millennial market.
1. Eclectic and traditional tastes, versus contemporary or modern.
2. Appreciate quality and will pay for it.
3. Love to entertain and cook at home.
4. Convenience is key: space saving, portability, serving ideas, time savers, simple instructions.
5. Customization is a need, not a luxury.
6. Global world view. Enjoy exploring vivid flavor profiles and diverse cuisines.
7. Food is more than nourishment and nutritional value. It is entertainment and self-expression.
8. Brands and choices are personal reflections and should be unique.
To discover more about Millennial moms, visit our recent blog: Millennial Moms: Moms with Serious Buying Power
Let FONA’s market insight and research experts translate these trends into product category ideas for your brand. They can help you with concept and flavor pipeline development, ideation, consumer studies and white space analysis to pinpoint opportunities in the market. Our flavor and product development experts are also at your service to help meet the labeling and flavor profile needs for your products to capitalize on this consumer trend. We understand how to mesh the complexities of flavor with your brand development, technical requirements and regulatory needs to deliver a complete taste solution. From concept to manufacturing, we’re here every step of the way. Contact our Sales Service Department at 630.578.8600 to request a flavor sample or visit www.fona.com.